Plantar fasciitis can be a barrier between your hiking trips. You may feel hesitant to hike with plantar fasciitis on your feet. However, you cannot treat plantar fasciitis instantly while hiking. But you can make your plantar fasciitis better and prevent pain while you can enjoy hiking. Having the Best Hiking Boots for Plantar Fasciitis can be very beneficial and effective for your feet.
You may feel a lot more comfort and support during hiking when you wear the appropriate hiking shoes which are specially built for plantar fasciitis. Hikers must be very careful to buy a great pair of shoes so their feet can be free from the pain of plantar fasciitis.
- Best Men’s & Women’s Hiking Boots for Plantar Fasciitis – 2023
- Best Men’s Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis:
- 1. Merrell Men's High Rise Hiking Boots
- 2. Oboz Sawtooth II Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot - Men's
- 3. Skechers Men's Relment-Pelmo Hiking Boot
- Best Women’s Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis:
- 4. Merrell Moab 2 Vent Shoes
- 5. Timberland Women's White Ledge Mid Ankle Boot
- 6. Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
- 7. Merrell Women's Siren Edge Hiker Boots
- 8. Vasque Women's Breeze 2.0 Gore-Tex Hiking Boot
- 9. Hi-Tec Women's Wn Logan Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
- 10. ARIAT Women's Terrain Hiking Boot
- 11. Knixmax Women's Hiking Shoes
- 12. KEEN Women's Terradora 2 Hiking Shoe
- 13. Ahnu Women's W Montara III Event Hiking Boots
- 14. Skechers Women's On-The-go Joy-Lush Chukka Boot
- 15. Salomon Women's Alphacross GTX W Trail Running Shoe
- What is Plantar Fasciitis?
- Why Hikers Suffer From Plantar Fasciitis?
- Should You Stop Hiking if You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
- What Can You Do To Fix Plantar Fasciitis?
- How To Choose Best Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis?
Best Men’s & Women’s Hiking Boots for Plantar Fasciitis – 2023
Here we have listed some of the top hiking boots for people who are sufferring from plantar fasciitis. These boots are listed after the expert reviews.
Best Men’s Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis:
- Waterproof PU coated leather and mesh upper
- Protective die cut rubber rand and toe cap
- Kinetic Fit BASE insole is contoured like your foot and provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement
Merrell Company has always delivered the best footwear. These Merrell Men’s High Rise Hiking boots are the best walking boots for plantar fasciitis. It has a leather and meshes fabric type along with a rubber sole material.
The shaft height of the shoes are ankle-high and the uppers are waterproof. Uppers are PU coated with leather and mesh.
In addition,the Merrell Men’s High Rise Hiking boots contain a protective cut rubber band and a toe cap. Your feet will feel safe in these shoes. Merrell Men’s High Rise Hiking also has a Kinetic Fit BASE insole that offers flexibility, support and protection to every step you walk.
The Molded nylon arch shank of these Merrell shoes makes the arch support incredible. The EVA midsole makes your steps very stable while you wear these Merelle Men’s high rise hiking shoes. You have to buy these waterproof leather shoes for hiking and make your experience adventurous.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry.
- UPPER: Durable waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile stand up to the trail. Asymmetrical collar designed to comfortably articulate with your ankle. A molded rubber heel counter helps maintain a snug, Comfort heel hold over time.
- SAWTOOTH MIDSOLE: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
The Oboz Sawtooth II Mid B-Dry Hiking boots are the best walking shoes for plantar fasciitis. The sole material is made up of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate. It has a lace-up closure type. You can wear these hiking boots on wet surfaces or in the rain because they are completely waterproof.
In addition, the Oboz Sawtooth boots are popular for their proprietary insoles. They help acquire the shape of feet with amazing feel and performance. The reliable upper is made up of nubuck leather and is abrasion-resistant. They are completely waterproof and protect you in every terrain.
You wear these Oboz Sawtooth II Mid B dry Hiking boots on normal or difficult terrain. The dual-density EVA midsole helps improve cushioning, stability and comfort. Plus the Sawtooth oboz outsole makes the shoes flexible and very supportive while hiking.
The interesting part of these shoes is the waterproofing system B-DRY. It absorbs moisture and keeps the feet dry and fresh.
- Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- Relaxed Fit for a roomy comfort fit at toe and forefoot
The skechers Mens Relment-Pelmo are the best hiking boots for plantar fasciitis. The shoes have a pure leather fabric type along with a synthetic sole material. The Mens Relment Pelmo shoes have ankle-high length shaft height with a lace-up closure type. It has waterproofing properties and makes your feet protected from water in rains.
In addition, the skecher’s Mens Relment-Pelmo Hiking boots are well cushioned and consist of memory foam insoles. Your feet will feel comfortable as the shoe offers a relaxed fit with a wide toe box. You can walk on a slippery hiking surface with these Relment-Pelmo shoes as they make your feet well stable with their slip-resistant properties.
The synthetic mesh upper is of amazing quality with a trail hiking ankle boot design. The Relment-Pelmo shoes offer great traction with a flexible rubber high traction lug outsole. You don’t have to miss out on these amazing pair of shoes by Skechers.
Best Women’s Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis:
- Pigskin leather and mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
Merrell Moab 2 Vent Shoes are the most comfortable hiking shoes. It has 100% suede leather and meshes fabric type. The Vibram sole material makes the feet very supportive and flexible while you hike. The out material of these Merrell Moab 2 Vent shoes are made up of leather and mesh, suede with a 5mm lug depth.
Merrell Moab 2 Vent shoes are the first choice for hikers for the last decades. It makes your ride very smooth and effortless. Plus it offers the best traction, waterproof shoes, a supportive footbed and a leather upper that are reliable. A trusted brand of shoes among all other shoes and you should try these Merrell Moab 2 Vent shoes.
Furthermore, Merell company has always looked to provide the top quality shoes that are very flexible and supportive for every outdoor activity on every terrain. Whether you are going for a trip hiking, running or just a casual outdoor trip. Merrell Moab 2 Vent shoes will deliver the best performance.
- You need waterproof hiking boots that can take on any trail conditions. Our White Ledge leather hikers feature shock-absorbing cushioning, rubber lug outsoles for traction and rugged outdoor-tested style.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
The Timberland Women’s White Ledge Mid Ankle boots are the best walking shoes for plantar fasciitis. They are made and imported from the USA. It has a rubber sole material and an ankle shaft height. Hiking will be very breezy when you have waterproof shoes. Timberland Women’s shoes are waterproof on every trail you hike.
It also consists of cushioning that absorbs shock, and rubber outsoles to provide the best traction. The amazing style and performance of Timberland will make your hiking experience more exciting and comfortable.
In addition, Timberland has a huge collection for mens, women and kids for every weather and surface. The Timberland Women’s White Ledge Mid Ankle boots uppers are constructed with premium waterproof pure leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery.
It offers you extra comfort due to the padded collar and tongue. The speed lace hardware with lace hooks at the top is just the perfect closure of these Timberland shoes.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Pigskin leather and mesh upper
- Metal hook traditional lace closure
The Merrell women’s Moab 2 Vent is the best hiking boots for plantar fasciitis. The Merrell Moab Hiking boots can also be worn for hiking on any terrain. The Merrell Moab hiking boot has a synthetic sole material with an outer material constructed from the leather plus synthetic. Its closure type is laced up with an ankle shaft height.
Furthermore, the Merrell Moab boots have an upper which is made from synthetic mesh. The M Select Dry technology and closed-cell tongues maintain the moisture along with debris and make your feet dry all day. Along with these it also contains the rubber toe cap which adds protection to feet.
Also, the Merelle hiking boots have a Gore-tex lining that makes the boots waterproof and Vibram TC5+ sole EVA which helps in breathability.
The Merrell Moab hiking boots is an absolute complete package, supported along with traction aid by Vibram sole. Merrell M Select FIT.ECO-Plus mixed with EVA contoured footbed for additional zonal arch and heel support.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
The Merrell Women’s Siren Edge are the best Merrell hiking boots. The fabric type of the shoes purely meshes with a 3D print. It has the Vibram sole material and a lace-up closure type. Just like every Merell shoe, these Siren Edge hiker boots are also excellent.
Furthermore, Merell company has always looked to provide the top quality shoes that are very flexible and supportive for every outdoor activity on every terrain. Whether you are going for a trip hiking, running or just a casual outdoor trip. Similarly, Merrell Women’s Siren Edge Hiker shoes will deliver the best performance on every trail.
You don’t want to miss out on the amazing features of Merrell Women’s Siren Edge Hiker Boots. The breathable mesh lining with an EVA contoured footbed makes the cushioning free from foot fatigue.
The Merrell Air cushion comfort technology makes the shoes the most comfortable. The best arch is supported by the Nylon Arch shank and a bellows tongue to keep the moisture away from your feet.
- WATERPROOF: The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate.
- FOOTBED: Dual Density EVA. Midsole: A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) with EVA Cushioning Pods. TPU Shank.
- OUTSOLE: Vasque Exclusive Vibram Contact Grip with Megagrip Compound.
The Vasque Women’s Breeze 2.0 Gore-Tex Hiking boots are the best women’s hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis. It has a pure leather fabric type and a rubber sole material along with a 5.5-inch shaft height.These Vasque hiking boots are one of the most breathable and comfortable shoes while hiking with plantar fasciitis.
The Vasque Women’s Breeze shoes consist of abrasion-resistant air mesh panels. They have Gore-Tex technology for additional comfort and waterproof breathable protection. In addition, the Vasque shoes also contain a moulded rubber toe cap with reflective piping.
The dual-density footbed makes the Vasque shoes well cushioned and a Vasque exclusive Vibram outsole for the amazing traction while hiking on any challenging trails.
Vasque company is very keen on producing functional, unique and aesthetic footwear that can deliver high performance on every trail you hike. Vasque’s main focus is to manufacture shoes that make your outdoor trips and outings more exciting and hustle free.
- Multi directional traction outsole
- Waterproof and breathable
- Lightweight fork shank for support
The Hi-Tec Women’s Wn Logan Mid hiking boots are the best women’s shoes for plantar fasciitis. The sole material of the shoes is manmade and it has a suede outer material. The closure type of the shoes is lace-up consisting of rustproof eyelets to give the shoes a more attractive look. To add a point to its amazing feature, the shoes are completely waterproof.
Furthermore, the waterproof suede and mesh upper including a breathable and waterproof bootie membrane of these Hi-tec Womens Wn Logan gives high performance. Your feet will not feel any discomfort in these shoes as it has a padded collar and tongue with additional support.
Hi-tec Women’s Wn logan Mid Waterproof Hiking boots offer a secure fit with additional comfort with fabric lining and cushioned footbed. The stability provided by these Hi-tec hiking shoes is excellent. The lightweight nylon fork shank contributes to the stability of the shoes.
Hi-tec Sports brand was the first one to make lightweight hiking boots. Since the launch, they have continued to make some unique and classy pairs of shoes that are top in quality and design too.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Featuring the ATS technology, the Terrain hiking boots offer durability and all-day comfort; These women's hiking and endurance boots are prepared to take challenges head on; In addition to being ready to tackle the trail, they’re also stirrup friendly to keep you comfortable on horseback as well
- WATERPROOF FOOTWEAR: Robust and rugged, the oiled full-grain leather of these hiking shoes for women is made using the Waterproof PRO technology, keeping the water out and your feet dry, even in heavy rain
- SUPERIOR SHOCK-ABSORPTION: Featuring a lightweight EVA midsole for superior shock absorption and the Duratread outsole for maximum wear resistance and flexibility, you'll stay sure-footed and comfortable; A must have for any rider, hiker or hunter
The ARIAT Women’s Terrain hiking boots are best-hiking boots for plantar fasciitis. The shoes consist of a leather fabric type with a rubber sole material and a 4-inch shaft height. Ariat shoes are amazing, they have a
ATS technology makes the shoes more durable and comfortable. You can wear them all day on any difficult terrain and you can complete every challenge that comes your way.
In addition, the ARIAT Women’s Terrain hiking boots are robust and rugged along with oiled full-grain leather. They use this excellent Waterproof PRO technology to make sure that the water doesn’t enter your shoes. Ariat shoes also include a lightweight EVA midsole to absorb high impact shock.
The rubber outsole of the Ariat shoes makes your feet more comfortable and flexible while keeping your stability on point. Ariat women’s hiking boots are loaded with amazing advanced technology to make the shoes perform better in every kind of situation.
So you must buy them for hiking purposes, they have all the features you have been missing in other hiking boots.
- Upper - Suede Leather & Mesh: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort and keeps your feet dry and fresh.
- Non Slip Outsole: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Knixmax hiking shoes for women combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with the gum rubber outsole.
- Cushioned Insoles & Roomy Toe Box: Light trekking shoes for woman offer TWO removable insoles for dual fitting. The roomy toe box are wide enough to accommodate the toes comfortably
Knixmax Women’s Hiking shoes are the best women’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis. The shoes are constructed with mesh and leather upper that makes them highly reliable. The padded collar and tongue add the plus points to the cushioning of the Knixmax shoes. The closure type of shoes is lace-up with only one pull and you are done with lacing.
Furthermore, the Knixmax hiking shoes have great traction with the excellent traction rubber gum sole containing a lug pattern. They make the shoes slip-resistant too. The shoes are very lightweight, comfortable and supportive on every kind of trail you choose to hike. You can consider these knix max shoes for hiking and they will deliver the best performance.
If you don’t fit in the shoes properly, you can use some inserts soles or socks to make the snug fit of your shoes. The Knixmax breathable lining adds additional comfort and keeps the feet dry all day long. You will love to wear these Knix Max shoes for their wide toe box, unique trendy colours, and the wonderful design it offers.
- KEEN DRY WATERPROOF BREATHABLE MEMBRANE KEEPS YOUR FEET DRY AND COMFORTABLE ALL DAY LONG BY ALLOWING VAPOR OUT WITHOUT LETTING WATER IN
- TRACTION & PROTECTION: 4mm multi directional lugs for increased traction on and off the trails; KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher traction grip when you need it
- COMFORT: breathable mesh lining; removable dual density footbed with arch support offers long lasting cushioning
The KEEN Women’s Terradora 2 are the best walking shoes for high arches and plantar fasciitis. They are made and imported from the USA. The shoes have synthetic sole material and have a lace-up closure type.
In addition, The KEEN Women’s Terradora shoes consist of a waterproof breathable membrane which makes them entirely waterproof.
Plus they maintain comfort and breathability too. You can wear them in the rain as they are completely waterproof.
It has the great 4mm multi-directional lugs to aid the additional traction on trails and even after you get off the trails. KEEN has the fab rubber outsole to make your hiking filled with a high traction grip.
The removable and breathable mesh lining and an EVA footbed make the shoes well cushioned with longer comfort and support.
On any uneven surfaces, you don’t have to worry about stability with these KEEN Women’s Terradora. They have the stability shank that makes you stable and lends support to your feet. You can trust KEEN as they have always delivered the best shoes with great performance.
Ahnu Women’s W Monara III are the best walking shoes for high arches and plantar fasciitis. The fabrics of the Ahnu shoes are 100% leather and synthetic. The shaft height is mid-calf and the sole material is rubber.
The Ahnu Women’s W Montara shoes have a completely waterproof nubuck upper which makes your feet dry and cleans all day long.The interior comfort of the Ahnu shoes is unmatchable due to the pig leather linings.
Furthermore, to make the shoes free from water, it has an eVent waterproof membrane that helps in keeping the feet dry under the rain.The Custom Vibram Megagrip Outsole provides incredible traction and reliability.
Ahnu Women’s W Monara III offers great cushioning with a dual-density EVA midsole with Numentum technology. Make your hiking smooth with these Ahnu shoes with amazing grip, stability and protection on challenging terrains. The Numentum technology of Ahnu shoes is the asset for making your hiking smoother on every terrain.
- Soft suede upper treated with 3M Scotchguard
- Faux fur lining for warmth and comfort
- Lightweight and responsive 5Gen cushioning
The Skechers Women’s On-The go Joy lush Chukka boots are the best shoes for plantar fasciitis. It has a pure suede fabric type and they have man-made sole materials. The shaft height of the Skechers On-The-go lush is ankle-high and a lace-up closure type.
Furthermore, Skechers Women’s On-The-go Joy-Lush Chukka Boots contains a soft suede upper with 3m Scotchgard to give an amazing performance. Its faux fur lining gives incredible warmth and comfort while hiking in duck boots in any condition. The cushioning of On-The-Go Jo lush boots are very lightweight and responsive as they have a 5 Gen cushioning.
The Skechers Air-cooled Goga Mat insole speeds up the steps and gives out excellent energy while you hike on any terrain. The women who are obsessed with fashionable footwear should add these boots from the Skechers On-The-go Joy-lush to their wardrobes. It brings confidence in you with incredible comfort, support and warmth.
- Aggressive Grip: Contagrip outsole features a versatile lug pattern that is ready for any surface, wet or dry
- Comfort: instant comfort from the first time you put it on. The mesh upper and proven Salomon fit deliver
- Weather protection: a full GORE-TEX membrane ensures year-round climate comfort to keep feet dry and moving forward
The Salomon Women Alphacross GTX W Trail Running shoes are the best women’s hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis. It has rubber sole material along with a lace-up closure type.
The shoes are completely waterproof. You can wear these Salomon Alphacross GTX W Trail running shoes on a dry or wet surface. It has an excellent contagrip outsole featuring a lug pattern that makes your steps convenient on every surface.
You get immediate comfort after you wear these Salomon shoes consisting of a mesh upper with a snug Salomon fit. The Salomon Women Alphacross GTX W Trail Running shoes make your feet protected in all weathers. The full GORE-TEX membrane ensures the feet’ complete protection throughout the year.
Salomon shoes deliver the performance for casual plus hardcore training. Be it requires a few steps or walking on a rugged surface Salomon’s shoes are ready to serve. Salomon shoe’s traction, protection with its lightweight comfort make your hiking more pleasant and enriching.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is the inflammation caused by the plantar fascia. These ligaments are responsible for connecting your heel and foot area. It also absorbs shock and supports the arch of the foot. Generally, plantar fasciitis causes heel pain and makes you walk with discomfort. Most people have plantar fasciitis as the ligament plantar fascia faces a lot of wear and tear in your everyday life.
In addition, having a large amount of pressure on your feet may damage your ligament. So it is very important to take the appropriate rest and make your feet feel relaxed. Otherwise, over time plantar fasciitis becomes inflamed and makes your heel stiff and painful.
Your feet feel the most uncomfortable while walking or performing any activity when you suffer from plantar fasciitis. After a study in the year 2003, it is said that plantar fasciitis can be called plantar fasciitis as the fasciitis means “inflammation of a fascia,”.
Why Hikers Suffer From Plantar Fasciitis?
Hikers need a heavy backpack when they go hiking. They require all the important stuff for hiking and hence they carry in a bag. So when you walk carrying a heavy bag you tend to put pressure on your feet while walking. So hiking makes the ligament plantar fascia get inflamed over time or repetitive pressure or weight on foot.
Therefore, most of the hikers suffer or are at high risk to develop plantar fasciitis. One of the reasons can be the flat feet of people who do hiking. Flat feet get over-pronated while hiking or roll inside that makes the plantar fascia stretch and you get plantar fasciitis. The tight calf muscles also lead to plantar fasciitis.
Should You Stop Hiking if You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
Ideally, one must stop hiking in duck boots if they are suffering from plantar fasciitis. You will end up hurting your foot more when you hike while you are having plantar fasciitis. Until the time you don’t hike you must take care of your foot and build its strength. You can walk on the beach or in the backyard without shoes. This way you can build some strength in your feet muscles.
If in case you want to hike or you have to hike then you can use some methods to make your feet feel better. Like you can give a nice massage to your feet and try to loosen the stiffness around the calf muscles. Massaging calf muscles is a very helpful tip to make hiking smooth while you don’t make your plantar fasciitis worse.
You can also massage the areas of feet that hurt you the most while hiking. Then you can prevent the pain and can hike more smoothly. You can also do some stretching exercises while taking small breaks in between when you reach your trek point.
What Can You Do To Fix Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis can be a very serious issue for your foot. So you must not take any risk to avoid further damage. You should first rush to the doctor to know the condition of plantar fasciitis. The other thing is to get a suitable pair of footwear that are helpful with plantar fasciitis. In addition, you can try some remedies to prevent the pain of plantar fasciitis at home or by yourself.
- Always try to gain healthy weight. This makes your body put less pressure or stress on the plantar fascia.
- Go buy shoes that support your feet while walking. The shoes have an appropriate heel, thick soles, great arch support along adequate cushioning.
- Athletic shoes are not helpful with plantar fasciitis. So don’t wear them and replace them with another good pair of shoes with cushioning and support.
- Do the low impact sport. You can try swimming or cycling.
- Use an ice or ice pack on the affected area at least 3 to 4 times for 15 min in a day. This can prevent the inflammation and pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
- Perform some stretching exercises. This can make your plantar fascia, Achilles tendon and calf muscles.
How To Choose Best Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis?
Having plantar fasciitis while hiking can be very risky, you can cause more pain in the heel area and strain your muscles. Having said that, a good pair of hiking boots might help you with hiking. You can consult a doctor and wear hiking boots to do hiking if you have no choice but to hike.
Arch support is an important factor when you have any foot disorder. Similarly for plantar fasciitis, you have to choose the shoes that offer removable insoles or inbuilt insoles. These can be very helpful in making your shoes have the best arch support.
Inner Sole Cushion:
Your feet must feel the comfort from inside the shoes. Well-cushioned shoes will let your feet feel comfortable while hiking. EVA memory foam inner soles are good as they are soft and flexible. Buying the best hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis should be well cushioned from the inside.
To hike in any conditions and weather, we need completely waterproof shoes. Waterproofing properties just enhance the performance of shoes and make them more demanding.
Nobody wants to invest in shoes that are not constructed with an excellent quality of materials. So having shoes that are made with pure leather, mesh and synthetic material prove to be the best with hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis.
A lightweight shoe will add comfort and flexibility to your feet while hiking. Whereas heavy shoes will lower your performance and make your feet more uncomfortable.
A protective toe cap shoe makes your feet well protected. Always choose the shoes which offer the protective material to make your feet well protected during hiking.
Stiffness and Stability:
The rubber outsole provides shoe stability and the well-designed shoes also make your feet more stiff and stable on the ground. Going for shoes that make your feet stable and stiff while hiking will improve performance throughout the day.
- Are hiking boots good for plantar fasciitis?
Hiking boots can be very good for plantar fasciitis. They are designed ergonomically, plus the soles of the foot are constructed to make feet align in an appropriate natural alignment. So you must not stop your hiking trip because of plantar fasciitis.
- Will I be Able to Hike with Plantar Fasciitis?
You can hike with plantar fasciitis. But you have to take small levels for hiking at the start. If you start hiking at difficult levels then you might end up hurting your plantar fasciitis more. You need proper rest and time to make your body adaptable for hiking.
- Are Trekking Boots Ideal for Plantar Fascia Problems?
You can't consider trekking boots ideal for plantar fasciitis. However, trekking boots do give support and protection to your feet while you can perform any activity with plantar fasciitis conveniently.
- What’s the difference between women’s and men’s hiking boots?
The difference between the women's and men's hiking boots is the construction. Men's shoes are constructed less wide in the forefoot and toe area. And women's hiking shoes are narrow at the heel area and wide at the forefoot and toe area.
- Do women deal with plantar fasciitis more often than men?
You can't say that women get plantar fasciitis more than men. However, out of 10 people one women are prone to get plantar fasciitis. Most of the time young male athletes and older obese females get plantar fascitis.
- Is Orthotics in My Shoes Good for Plantar Fasciitis?
Yes, having orthotics in the shoe can be for plantar fasciitis. When you suffer from plantar fasciitis, you will need cushioned inserts for heel support to make your walk better and more supportive.
- Are All Heel Pains A Symptom Of Plantar Fasciitis?
Probably yes, heel pain can be a symptom of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis causes pain in the heel area. The plantar fascia is the area that connects the heel bone to your toes. And plantar fascia is the inflammation mostly due to the plantar fascia.
- Plantar Fasciitis VS Heel Spurs: Are They Same?
No Heel Spurs and plantar fasciitis are not the same. In plantar fasciitis, the plantar fascia is swollen and irritated and give heel pain. Whereas, the heel spur makes a bony protrusion due to the calcium deposit.
Now you know what are the Best Hiking Boots For Plantar Fasciitis. So why are you waiting? Go ahead and buy a suitable pair for yourself for hiking. Plantar fasciitis can be very painful and irritating when you want to do hiking.
However when you choose the best pair of shoes then you can reduce the pain, stiffness and get appropriate comfort while hiking on any kind of terrain.
In addition, before buying any pair of shoes you can consider the important factors such as arch support, cushioning, waterproofing, material, weight, etc. Make sure you check the above points so that you don’t fall for the wrong pair of hiking shoes for plantar fasciitis.