Are you suffering from Piriformis syndrome? Then you must look for a great shoe to wear and make your pain feel a little better. Best shoes for Piriformis syndrome must have a rubber sole, a dual-density foam insole and a midsole to solidify the pressure which creates the lower back and buttock pain. Also, the shoe should have a foam shoe tongue to get your perfect fit. In addition, the shoe should also have the memory tech foam sockliner to aid the extra cushioning. Piriformis syndrome is a neuromuscular disorder that is common and caused by the sciatic nerve compression by the piriformis muscle. The disorder creates pain in the back and leg region and creates difficulty in walking.
So, you may need a suitable shoe for piriformis syndrome which will enable you to decrease sciatic nerve pain. The pain usually starts after doing a certain kind of activity such as walking, climbing or even running. Having a great pair of shoes will make you lessen the pain caused by piriformis syndrome. There are plenty of varieties available in the market of running shoes that help prevent Piriformis syndrome pain. However, we have shortlisted a few best running shoes reviews for Piriformis Syndrome 2022. All the shoes are available on Amazon and we have mentioned the oris and cons to make you select heh best pair for yourself.
- Best Running Shoes For Piriformis Syndrome – 2022 Reviews
- 1. Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 24 WAVEKNIT Running Shoe, Black-Dark...
- 2. New Balance Men's 840 V2 Walking Shoe for Piriformis Syndrome
- 3. Vionic Women's Walker Classic Comfortable Leisure Shoes for Piriformis Syndrome
- 4. Vionic Women's Wise Waverly Loafer for Piriformis Syndrome
- 5. Ryka Women's Influence Cross-Trainer Shoe
- 6. ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 27 Running Shoes for Piriformis Syndrome
- 7. Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running
Best Running Shoes For Piriformis Syndrome – 2022 Reviews
- Mizuno WAVE: The Mizuno wave Plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning
- U4ic Midsole: delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient
- Waveknit upper provides exceptional stretch in areas of the foot that expand and hold in areas you need secure
The shoe Mizuno Wave Rider is great for people suffering from Piriformis Syndrome.
This shoe has a sole material of rubber and a shaft height from low to top plus the closure type is lace-up. Also, it contains a Mizuno Wave plate which offers a stable platform and improved cushioning. The shoe also has the U4ic Midsole to deliver optimal shock contraction, stability, and a smooth ride. Plus the Waveknit upper delivers extraordinary stretch in the foot to make it secure. This shoe builds a smooth transition on every step when you walk.
The X10 outsole of the shoe is reliable carbon rubber which can make you wear the shoe for a longer time. The shoe also comprises energy foam technology to offer a smooth and springy ride when you walk.
The new Balance Men’s 840 V2 walking shoe is helpful for piriformis syndrome. Also, this shoe has a fabric type that is 100% synthetic with a rubber sole material plus lace-up closure type.
The shoe has an absorbent midsole that is removable and offers stability. The shoe is more than just a sneaker and it is designed elegantly for smooth ride and comfort.
The New Balance Men’s 840 V2 shoes are designed with top quality materials and it is extremely lightweight. In addition, they are durable and provide ease while you walk along with a great style.
- Leather or Suede Upper. Removable Textile Covered EVA Footbed. Durable Runner Outsole. Built in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOES: Designed to keep you on the move, our perennial customer favorite Walker features Active Motion System technology for maximum comfort and gait efficiency. Step into sturdy support for work and play, everyday.
The Vionic Women’s Leisure shoe is beneficial with piriformis syndrome. The shoe has 100% leather fabric with a synthetic sole material. Plus the shoe has a lace-up closure type with leather outer material.
Leather makes this shoe look more classy and stylish. The shoe contains a leather or suede upper with an EVA footbed which is removable. The outsole of the Vionic shoe is durable and it has a built-in 5″ elevation to offer a smooth transition from heel to toe. The shoe also received an APMA(American Podiatric Medical Association) that is a Seal of Acceptance.
The Vionic Classic Leisure shoe is designed in such a way that it has an Active Motion System technology to provide maximum support and gait efficiency plus great support during walking. The brand Vionic is known for mixing style and science, with this hair they have combined biomechanics with new trends.
- Leather, Novelty Leather or Nubuck Upper. Removable Leather Covered Footbed, Biomechanically designed to hug your Arches. Rubber Outsole. 1" Heel Height. Received American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOES: A timesless go-to comes in so many materials, you can wear it with anything. The Waverly loafer is beautifully stitched, with a comfortable and sturdy sole.
The Vionic Waverly Loafer is a great shoe option for Piriformis Syndrome. The loafer has a fabric type that is purely 100% leather. Plus it has rubber sole material with outer material of leather only.
The upper of the loafer is also made up of leather or novelty leather or Nubuck. The Vionic loafer has a covered footbed which is removable leather. The loafer is designed biomechanically to touch your arches with 1″ heel height. APMA approved.
This shoe is pairable with any kind of dressing and it will only add to your look, making it more classy. The Vionic Loafer is beautifully stitched with a tight and comfortable sole plus a podiatrist-designed footbed to offer more stability.
- BEST FOR: Dance fitness + Low-impact workouts
- PERFORMANCE TECH: N-Gage energy return foam for shape retention + cushioning on impact
- MADE FOR WOMEN FIT: Designed for a woman’s unique foot shape with a narrower heel, roomier toe, and softer foot cushioning
The Ryka Influence trainer shoe is beneficial for lowering the pain that comes with piriformis syndrome. The shoe has a fabric Type that is purely 100% fabric with a rubber sole material. The shaft height is from low to top of the Ryka shoe.
The Ryka shoe has a traction outsole along with a footprint design plus pivot points to offer ease during any movements. This shoe has a pure class influence fitness sneaker with a synthetic mesh upper, which has a great impact on the sneaker.
The Ryka Women’s shoe also contains Flex-foil and Direct Fuse layers to give support. Plus the Dual-density foam midsole has a high impact. The shoe also has an N-Gage EVA energy return to offer shape retention plus cushioning on impact.
- Engineered mesh upper:
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
The Asics has never made their buyers disappointed with their footwear. And with this product Asics Men’s Gel Kayano 27 running shoe they created a pure masterclass. The shoe has a fabric and synthetic material with a foam sole material and outer synthetic material.
The Asics shoe has a Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology which Attenuates shock with the cushioning system during effect and toe-off phases. Plus offers movement in many planes as the foot transit from a gait cycle.The DusMax system of the shoe increases the stability and support with less weight plus more platform support.
The Asics FlyteFoam Propel Technology offers supreme bounce because of the elastomer compound. In addition, it was also responsive regardless of the distance with the help of organic super fibres. The Asics shoe includes the SPACE TRUSSTIC Technology which makes the sole weightless and provides extra stability.
- Stretchy, mesh running shoes with extra cushioning for all-day comfort
- Stretchable mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Adidas only the name is enough to get the idea of the product. They have been launching excellent footwear with top quality features each year. This Adidas women cloudfoam is also a great product with unique features, plus it is helpful to lower the pain caused by piriformis syndrome.
The Adidas cloudfoam shoe has 100% textile synthetics with a rubber sole material. The shaft height of the shoe is 0-6 inches. The Adidas shoe is extremely stretchy, mesh upper and extra cushioning to offer all-day comfort. The mesh upper offers breathability and stability.
This Adidas shoe has a Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole to give step-in comfort and extra cushioning which helps reduce sciatic nerve pain. In addition, the
Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot to provide exceptional step-in comfort. An ideal shoe to wear for helping the piriformis syndrome.
Piriformis syndrome gives you the worst kind of pain which is sometimes unbearable. You can only try to make it less by choosing the ideal pair of shoes to reduce the pain. The above-listed shoes are some of the best shoes which help improve piriformis syndrome. We have reviewed them in detail to make you choose with the right amount of information.
Before it’s too late to cure the pain you must buy one pair of shoes. The suitable shoe will make you feel comfortable with less pain. Also, it will also help you to walk properly and offers stability which usually drops with the pain in the lower back and buttock. So it’s up to you to choose the ideal one and start wearing them to make your condition better with each day.